secondary school

Alright, this time it's about my secondary school! I went to a lot of secondary schools but I'll just talk about my main two.

For upper form, I went to MRSM Pasir Tumboh.

We had around 130~ students in our batch and uh I love all of them I guess??

This is my class 13/15 ; some people come and go but I love them anyway although it was really hard to get the boys to join in the class picture sheesh.
This is my homeroom 13/15! The easiest way to find me is I'm the ugliest one oof
At first the experience was quite overwhelming because I couldn't really understand what Kelantanese around me were talking about. But as time passed by, I became used to it and can speak the dialect fluently, lol.

This picture above ^^ is when my school held a program called UNGA (United Nation General Assembly) and our group was assigned to portray China! We had fun doing this even though we didn't win any prize sobs.



I spent three years there and I met a loooot of awesome people which I really cherish. This little group is friends of mine, we're reaaaaalllyyyy close and spent a lot of time together. It had been a long time since i saw most of them because they mostly based in Kelantan while I stay here in KL. Wish to meet these monkeys soon!


My next school is MRSM Tun Ghafar Baba. Until now I'm still not sure if the "f" in "Ghafar" is spelled as double or not. Formerly known as MRSM Jasin, this school is one of the best school in Malaysia eceyyyy

^^This is one of the events held at my school -- the second time i experienced UNGA! This time my class was assigned as Philippines. The class was prettily decorated thanks to the boys in our class (because the girls did everything else).



The first pic was taken in 2016, while the second was taken in 2017! Our classmates didn't change and we had a close bond between us!! Especially the girls since we were basically glued to each other. I miss them so badlyyyyy, their bright personality never fails to make me happy.



And these are taken during English Night! The theme was "Alter Ego". I'm not sure what kind of me I was portraying but we all had a blast that day (and the food was good!)



This was our Graduation Day! I'm the one in the robe with the double lines on the hem of my sleeve (yes I'm an honour student *wriggles eyebrows*). I was happy that I made my parents proud and I got some money that day for getting straight As in SPMRSM (MRSM version of SPM trial.)


So here's our Formal Dinner. I was not in a really good mood since my tudung was senget and all but yeah it was still fun. Our class sat at the back of the hall and we played instead of listening to the talks or the talent shows by the other students. 

I experienced a lot of things, learnt a lot of things and of course I had my down times. People around here studied really hard and it influenced me in a really good way.

My insides are crawling right now because I miss them so baldly sobs

I really enjoyed my secondary school life, thanks to all people around me! :))

Comments