le familia

Hi everyone! So today I'm going to share with you guys about my family.



This is my dad, his name is Zamsari bin Abu Hasan. He is a military officer here at MinDef. He loves gadgets and wasting money gadgets. But a good thing about that is he gives me his unused gadgets, yay!

And this is my mom, her name is Rosnani binti Muhammad. She's a teacher loved by her students. She loves to bake and trying out new recipes. She always drag me to help her in the kitchen. However, I still suck in cooking.


This is my first brother, his name is Muaz Zuhdi. I call him Abang. He used to be timid and naive but now he is studying at Royal Military College. He loves gaming and reading books. He is really gooooooood in memorizing things and understanding history. He's better at History than I am. Wish him luck for SPM this year!


Next is Muaz Izzuddin, my pain-in-the-arse brother. He's lazy and most of the time unmotivated to do things but he likes reading and watching television. He understands me well and we have a lot of common interests. He likes gaming too and mix well with Abang.

Here is Nurul Izzah, my only sister. She is what you call "ayu" and very soft-hearted. She's kind and never says no. Even if she does, she'll do it anyway. She is 10 years younger than me and I'm basically her inquiry counter. She's curious about everything and love rabbits a lot.

Last but not least, this is Muaz Hazim. We all call him Didi. He is endearing and veeeery adorable but never let his looks fool you as he can be very stubborn and annoying. I love to tease him and make him mad because he is like a grumpy kitten. He can speak good English for his age due to his hobby of watching English cartoons but he's quite slow when reading. He's improving though because the family keeps pushing him to read books! :D

This is Bubu! I actually call him Baby but it slowly changes to Bubu. He is around 4-5 months old and is very lazy. He usually sits at a corner instead of jumping and running around like what bunnies usually do. He loves kangkung and goes haywire if he doesn't get any food in a day. I wish we could get him a friend one day because he looks like he needs one :(

That's all about my family. They're not perfect but they are the best for me and I love them to the moon and back ^^

Comments